We love our SEO tools. As SEOs, we use tools to understand the competitive landscape, our client’s website, the website of their competitors and much more. We test and play with rankings factors and improve our strategies in the process.
This is a list of new and exciting tools to work with.
Must have SEO tools
There are a few things an SEO cannot live without:
- Google Search Console
- Google Analytics
- A ranking tracking tool of your choice, e.g. SERanking
- Screaming Frog Crawler or Sitebulb
- An SEO tool of your choice, recommended Ahrefs
- MOZbar Chrome Extension with a free MOZ account
- Ahrefs Backlink Checker to check the top 100 backlinks of every website for free
- SEO Minion Chrome plugin
Exciting and new SEO tools – this is the good stuff!
We love statistical relevance and understanding what Google really favours. Check out these tools for correlational SEO and measuring ranking factors:
Do you want to see if Googlebot really gets your content? Check these tools for algorithmic content analysis:
Talking about content. Did you get your keyword density (aka TF-IDF) right? Check with Seobility.
What SEO tools are your favourites? Tell us. We are always eager to try new solutions.